The loss of your teeth can have negative effects on your self-confidence, your ability to chew food and your bite. Since your teeth provide structure and support to your cheeks, tooth loss can result in the sagging of your cheeks and make you appear older than you are. It is essential that your missing teeth are replaced as soon as possible. Dentures are removable replacements for your teeth, designed to look and function like your own natural teeth and surrounding gum tissues. Modern-day dentures can look very realistic and natural and feel comfortable. With advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, there are a wide variety of materials available for dentures, and your dentist may give you some options.
• Cosmetic advantages:
Dentures replace lost teeth, preventing additional tooth movement, and supporting face structure. Dentures can restore the definition of your cheeks and lips, restore your smile, and produce a more youthful look.
• Functional advantages: Dentures help patients to maximize oral function, as well as improve speech and communication quality.
• Low cost: Dentures continue to be the most affordable option for restoring lost teeth.
• It is important to keep your dentures clean at all times. You should remove your dentures at night to give your gums “a rest” and the chance to be exposed to your natural saliva, which will keep them healthy.
• It is highly recommended that you brush your dentures and soak them in a glass of cold water whilst you aren’t wearing them. You can add special cleaning tablets to the water when you soak your dentures. Always brush your dentures before putting them back into your mouth. If your dentures begin to collect debris or stains that you cannot remove by normal brushing, your dentist or hygienist will be able to professionally clean your dentures for you.
• It is important to visit your dentist regularly to ensure that your dentures are in good condition and continue to fit your gums, as the shape of your gums and underlying bone can change with time. Loose fitting dentures can cause irritation and inflammation of your gums and problems with eating and speech.
Full Denture Acrylic : Rp 5.000.000,- per Region
Partial Denture Acrylic : S.F. Rp 900.000,-
Partial Denture Varplast/ Thermosan/Metal : S.F Rp 2.500.000,-